Assembling your Baksaver Barrow is easy.
- 1 x Main Frame
- 1 x Handles
- 1 x Galvanised Pan
- 2 x Large Wheels
- 1 x Dolly Wheel
- 2 x Handle Struts
- 4 x Hex Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers
- 4 x Flat Head Short Bolts, Nuts and Washers
- 4 x Flat Head Long Bolts, Nuts and Washers
- 2 x Large Flat Washers
- 2 x Wheel Stops
- 13mm Spanner or Socket
- Flat Head Screwdriver
Please follow these easy steps to set up your Baksaver Barrow
- Remove all packaging and place items out neatly on a clean work area.
- Place the main frame on the floor so that the two rear handle stays are facing upwards.
- Just below these stays you will see the tipping pedal and below these are 4 holes in the centre of the bar, this is where the rear Dolly Wheel is located. Use the 4 x Hex Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers to secure this in place.
- You can now slide the two large wheels on to the axels, these are then held in place by the large flat washers and then the wheel stop which can be just tapped on with your hand.
- Place the galvanised pan on top of the frame and locate the holes, then use the flat head short bolts, nuts and washers to fix in place.
Please note: The larger washer of the two is located on the pan side and the smaller on the frame side.
- You can now slot the handles down over the stays, you then fix these in place by using the handle struts and flat head long bolts, nuts and washers this will then secure the handles to the main frame.